time moving so fast. :(
A smile can change the world: SHUT UP !!!!!

SHUT UP !!!!!


why ????
its no fair ... why did u all say like that to me ...
u say that im a bad influence ...

first of all ..
do u know me ??? the real me ???
im pretty sure that u dont know ...
so why did u say like that ...
its hurt me so badly ...

im so tired ....
pretending that im fine ..
but im not ...
so please , shut u mouth .. PLEASE !!!
i tired to be positive , but i just cant ..
im tired to defend my self ...
when so many of u , say mean things to me ...

im curious ..
what did i do to all of u ..???
i think nOne !!! u're the one who mess wif me ..
but why ???? jealous much ????

i may seems brave ... but inside im fragile ..
so stop messing n teasing me !!!!
if not , u all will regret ... !!!
im serious !!!!

i hope all of u ...
happy because im miserable ...
thx a lots ...

ONE DAY !!!
i will prove to all of u ..
that im better n smarter that u...
if im being mean to u ..
dont blame me coz u're the reason why im a doing diz ...

FUCK YOU .. ALL OF YOU .. SHITTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment