time moving so fast. :(
A smile can change the world: i'm sCared T.T

i'm sCared T.T









tOmorrow oR tOday ( 1.21 am ) result spm come out already ...
I can face it right nOw...
I'm so scared if i faiL & mummy wiLL be disappointed .. :(
I'm nOt smart Like my 2nd sister ....
bUt i did try my best ...
I jUst don't want tO Let mum dOwn ...


I'm so scared...
I don't knOw what i'm goNNa do after this..
mum wants me to be a teacher but i didn't want  to...
I want to be a photographer....
but mum says " krja jdi photographer x t'jamin"
sad ... T.T 
I want to be a nurse or secretary oR clerk ...
being a teacher so hard ... i'm not suit wif that jOb ...
I really really don't ...


I''m confuse right nOw ... 
I wish i never grow up... so i can enjOy my Life....
& i didin't have tO get a jOb ... 


dEar mUm... ♥ 
I ♥ u ... bUt if i didin't get gOod resuLt 2mOrrOw...
pLease dOn't be mad...i'll tRy my bEst ...
p/s : hOpe i get gOOd resULt ... fInger crOsss ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment